Insurance claim assistance can overwhelm you, cause emotional distress and increase your stress level. Every claim is unique, and it requires attention to detail and a thorough understanding of the details of the policy. It is where we come in! We know how much goes into making a claim, and we strive to relieve the stress for our clients and make the process as stress-free as possible.
SuperBest Water Damage & Flood Repair Lake Tahoe does more than help people recover after damages occur – we also can advise our clients on how to decrease their risk before it occurs. We have years of experience dealing with insurance companies and Insurance claim assistance will work directly with them on your behalf to ensure that your claim is handled quickly, efficiently and fairly.
Listed below are some ways we can assist with your insurance claim (not a comprehensive list):
1) Filing the paperwork for you: Filing a claim with your insurance provider can be tedious and time-consuming. We can take care of this for you and ensure that everything is filed correctly and on time. We check through everything thoroughly and handle the paperwork for you to spend less time worrying about getting everything done and more time on more important matters.
2) Explaining your insurance company’s process and requirements to you: Our job is to work with all parties involved to ensure that the process is as smooth as possible. We can explain the whole process to you and advise you on what to do to ensure that everything goes smoothly. We will also advise you of any deadlines that may come up and advise you on what your insurance policy covers, so you know what you are covered for and how much it will cost to repair damages.
3) Handling the insurance adjustor with courtesy and tact: We will work with you and your insurance company to make sure you get the best settlement possible. We can take care of all the paperwork and work directly with the adjusters to ensure that you have a smooth, stress-free process. We will treat you with respect and courtesy and represent your interests throughout the insurance claim process.
4) Communicating with your appraiser and insurance company directly to resolve issues for you: Dealing with insurance adjusters and appraisers can be frustrating, but we are here to help! We will help facilitate communication between you and the adjustors and appraisers and can help you resolve any issues that may arise. We will negotiate on your behalf and make sure that you understand all of your options during the claims process so that you don’t get taken advantage of by your insurance company. We will work to get you the best settlement possible and resolve any issues that may arise throughout the process. We are dedicated to serving our clients and will work hard to get you the settlement you deserve.
5) Preparing an itemized list of damaged items and verifying that all items are listed in the estimate: We will ensure that the items you list in your estimate are itemized to know what was repaired or replaced and what your insurance company should cover. We will go over your estimate with you and make sure that you understand everything covered so that there are no surprises at the end of the claims process. We will also work with the adjustors to make sure that you know how much your estimates cover and will keep you updated throughout the process.
At SuperBest Water Damage & Flood Repair Lake Tahoe, we strive to make the claims process as stress-free as possible by guiding you through the steps to a successful outcome. Our relationships with leading insurance companies enable us to advance the costs of repairs directly to you – without adding to your deductible – so the cost to you is minimal or nonexistent. Contact Us Today!